From 16 to 20 October 2016, the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte-France will welcome the global food event: SIAL Paris. SIAL 2016 is the 27th Global International Food Products Exhibition. Any food industry professional shouldn’t miss this opportunity. This is the place where the food business presents it innovations. Sial is the world’s largest international food and beverage trade exhibition in 2016.
Sial has a rich history. The global food marketplace was created in 1964 in Paris and over the years it became a global showcase that brings the key producers and buyers together with a focus on the world’s major challenges. The trade show was held at the Versailles Gate Exhibition Centre from 1966 to 1984 and at the North Paris-Villepinte Exposition Park since 1986.
The 2014 edition of SIAL welcomed 150,766 trade visitors (of which more than 60% international, from about 194 countries), 6,500 exhibitors, representing 104 countries occupied an exhibition area of around 242,000 square meters.
Why is SIAL 2016 the right place to be for growing your export business? What are the Sial`s benefits?
- Explore new markets
- Exchange views with the words agri-food players
- A highly qualified professional target, with innovation and buying objectives
- Stay connected to trends and innovation
- Reveals the latest food trends
- Over 155,000 visitors expected from 194 countries - 71% international ones
- 6,500 exhibitors from 104 countries - 85% international ones
- Benefit from high media coverage (3,500 journalists, press and broadcast articles…)
- Over 120 official delegations
All sectors of activity will be well represented during Sial: grocery products, fresh produce and dry goods, frozen foods, semi-processed food products and ingredients, seafood products, organic foods, meat and dairy products… not forgetting the wine exhibitors, producers and merchants who will enable you to explore a wide variety of wines, produced worldwide!
Every two years Sial inspires the food business and Paris becomes the worldwide food capital. Be a part of Sial 2016!