Prolight + Sound is one of the largest and most successful international exhibitions in the world about stage technologies, integrated entertainment systems and services. The exhibition is held annually in Frankfurt am Main, Germany and provides a comprehensive overview of all products and services in the event industry. In 2018 the event will be held from 10-th to 13-th April at Messe Frankfurt.
For four days, this leading international exhibition will become a meeting point for manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and professional users from all over the world. The main factors in the success of the exhibition are a high level of international participation and a wide range of products and services. Here you can see the latest innovations in the field of lighting and sound equipment, stage design, organization of shows and various mass events.
The exhibition will be open to professionals daily from 10 to 18 hours, access to the General public will be organized at the same time, but only on the last day of the exhibition. Last year, the number of visitors exceeded 40 thousand, this year the organizers expect even more interested in products and technologies specialists.
During Prolight + Sound, you can attend high-grade conferences and lectures on subjects such as event management, event safety, the integration of multi-media networks, and legal questions free of charge. The conference blocks are split into Prolight + Sound Conference basic and advanced and the Eventplaza Conference. Visiting these events is free with a Prolight + Sound ticket.
Product groups shown during the exhibition:
- Lighting technologies (lamps and lights, control systems and accessories);
- Stage technologies: constructions, equipment, control systems;
- Computers, multimedia equipment, recording equipment;
- Laser technologies and special effects;
- Security, control and monitoring systems;
- Microphones& accessories: amplifiers & mixers;
- Speakers and headphones, Studio and stage monitors;
- Recording and sound reproduction equipment, DJ equipment, karaoke;
- Speaker system;
- Presentation technologies (LCD, plasma screens, accessories); video technologies;
- Telecommunications equipment, technology for video conferencing;
- Media technologies and system integration;