ICE Totally Gaming 2018 is held from 6 to 8 February at ExCeL London, United Kingdom. A show, that annually gathers hundreds of companies and thousands of independent visitors interested in the development of gambling – this is ICE Totally Gaming. Participants from more than 120 countries are trying to demonstrate their innovations and cutting-edge developments, to present ideas on solving pressing issues in the industry.
ICE 2017 delivered a record audited total attendance of 30,213, up 6% year-on-year, further increasing the reputation of ICE as the most international business event in gaming anywhere.
Why visit the exhibition: ICE Totally Gaming is the perfect opportunity to gather the necessary contacts, find partners and affiliates, a place to find the ideal game makers and payment systems for the creation and promotion of your project.
ICE Totally Gaming is the only B2B gaming event that truly brings together the international online and offline gaming sectors.
Thematic sections that will be presented at the exhibition:
- Betting - Combining the best in traditional bookmaking with the latest gaming machines, fixed odds terminals, sports betting and other technology-driven solutions.
- Bingo - Described as the showbusiness of gaming, bingo continues to be a focus for new product development and methods of retaining customers.
- Casino - As the home of the international industry, ICE sits at the top table of casino gaming with some exhibitors stating that London now eclipses Las Vegas.
- Lottery - With economies seeking to plug budget deficits by increasing their tax revenues from gaming, lotteries are becoming increasingly important.
- Mobile games - The fastest moving sector in gaming – ICE is the best place to keep in touch with developments and hear from the companies driving it forward.
- Online games – Another fast growing sector in gaming.
- Social games - As the convergence between social gaming and gambling progresses, social gaming is becoming an important part of ICE.
- Sports betting - With a mix of online and land-based sportsbook providers, the Sports Betting area is a ‘one-stop shop’ for visitors with an interest in sports betting.
- Street - The street sector, with its emphasis on low-stake, high-volume gaming, is for many people the engine room of gaming. Transcending different gaming locations, street is a highly competitive sector which encompasses AWPs, B3s, SWPs and the street category of games from those European markets where low-stake gaming is legal.
Book your ICE Totally Gaming 2018 hotel at the best price with www.roombites.com