The Gulfood exhibition 2018 will be held from 18-th to 22-nd February 2018 at Dubai World Trade Centre. This event is the largest in the world and especially in the Gulf region and Middle East. Gulfood is very popular and is visited by visitors from the countries in the region due to the fact that more than 85% of the food products are imported.
Gulfood is the most influential annual exhibition in the food and beverage industry. The number of visitors, exhibitors and business transactions is unprecedented. This international platform involves more than 5000 companies from 120 countries and more than 95000 visitors from 170 countries. Among the visitors of Gulfood exhibition, there are owners and managers of super- and hyper- markets; manufacturers, importers, exporters and distributors of food and drinks; hoteliers and restaurant owners; transport companies; night clubs and hotels and etc.
More than 5,000 exhibitors showcase products across 8 primary market sectors.
- Beverages - Soft Drinks, Hot Drinks, Waters and Fresh Beverages
- Dairy - Milk, Yogurts, Butters and Cheeses
- Fats & Oils - Olive, coconut, sunflower and other plant-based cooking oils; ghee, etc.
- Healt, wellness, free-from - Organic, Vegan (plant-based dairy replacements), Gluten free, Enriched & Fortified foods, etc.
- Pulses, grains, cereals - A wide variety of grains, beans, rices, cereals, etc.
- Meat & Poultry - Grass-fed, corn-fed, free-range, etc.
- World food - Country pavilions bringing you the best of their traditions through niche and speciality producers.
- Power brands - These exhibitors are a one-stop-shop for multiple product categories.
The other profiles of Gulfood 2018 are:
- Food packaging and labels
- Equipment for labeling, bar-code applying, and weighing
- Machines and equipment for food industry
- Refrigeration equipment
- Equipment for hotel and restaurant services
This year, the international forum of food industry of the Middle East will be held within Gulfood, which will include wide number of technical sessions, presentations, awards and shows like:
- The Gulfood Innovation Awards - celebrate and reward excellence across brands and products, with an industry-wide campaign encouraging over 300 entries. Some of the 2018 Award Categories are: Best soft beverage; Best hot beverage, Best dairy innovation, Best baked or confectionery, Best condiment or sauce, Best frozen or chilled food, Best halal food, Best organic product, Best health and wellness product, Best consumer promotional product and etc.
- The Emirates Culinary Guild International Salon Culinaire - this is the largest single-entry chefs’ competition in the world.
- Halal World Food - a show-within-a-show concept returning for its 5th edition at Gulfood 2018.
- Foodgen workshops - A series of workshops design to tackle major concerns and curiosities of the F&B world.